12.24.2008

Ho Ho Ho!



Meet Lt Jason Mansour, aka "Mongoose." Being a NOAA pilot, Jason is able to get a bird's eye view of a lot of coastline. In this case he got a little distracted while flying over Santa's workshop.



Here's his story: "These photos were taken in Dutch Harbor Unalaska, Alaska in the middle of a blizzard. All I had with me was my 4/3 O'Neill Psycho wetsuit and my crewmember and I became the first surfers ever to surf Dutch Harbor."

It's a good thing the elves didn't catch on because no work would have been done that day.



" You make excellent products and I want to personally thank you for remaining in the hand-shaping business. Although you may not hear it as often as you should - there are people out there who sincerely appreciate the dedication and energy that you spend on your craft day in and day out."

Thanks Jason. Great customers like you and the rest of our wave gliding tribe are what keeps the stoke going. Thanks for the ride. Ward

1 comment:

garnaro said...

I work with that guy!! awesome.