11.04.2008

Guest Post



In response to A Shaper's Quiver that Ward posted, I took a picture of my three Coffey's. I am sending a brief description of my Coffey Quiver should you choose to post it.
"Reno Dave"

Left to Right:
10 ft Stepdeck Squaretail. Great for small days and hot dogging. Volan wrap with glassed on fin.

9'10" Noserider Pintail. This is my "go to board". Handles great in waves that have more juice. It glides through sections and noserides like a dream. Volan wrapped.

9'8" Classic Rounded Pin. This is my "short board" that I use on bigger days. It's lighter (S-glass) with high performance rails and narrower outline.

With this selection of Coffey Longboards, I am covered for the conditions I surf in from San Clemente to the mouth of the Columbia River.

(thanks Dave!)

No comments: